1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Andrewwoey

Andrewwoey Puttering Along

I bought a Kombi for spares and will get rid of the parts i don't want.
    I am keeping the engine and running gear.

If any one is interested in any bits then please pm me.

Parcel shelf is in great condition and the shelf below the parcel shelf.
    Tow bar.
    Many other bits.

Andy.
  2. frogbros

frogbros Von Trabi Forum Donor

Where are you located?
  3. BillB

BillB Loyal Comrade Administrator Forum Donor

Looks like the UK.
    Just a tick to far for me :(
    frogbros likes this.
  4. Andrewwoey

Yes, I'm in England.

Andy.
    frogbros likes this.
  5. Jonny Smith

Jonny Smith Newbie

Hi Andy, can you list what you have please?
    I'm looking for ignition lock/door locks and key
    rear light clusters
    front indicators
    Interior condition?
  6. Andrewwoey

Hi
    Very little left that is for sale. I do have the ignition barrel/lock in ts mounting bracket. There is no switch on the rear of it, as this is promised to another member. Still have door handles and door locks, still attached to the doors awaiting removal. I have the keys. Only the rear seat and door cards left, on the interior. No rear light clusters.
    I have used many parts my self.

Andy.
  7. Jonny Smith

Jonny Smith Newbie

Thanks Andy, can I have a price for the ignition barrel/lock/key and door locks please? The ignition is the most important.
    Do you have any hinges for bonnet/boot?
    Is there rot behind the battery tray? If yours is solid there then I'd pay for you to cut out that area with a saw/grinder so I could weld it in!
  8. Jonny Smith

Jonny Smith Newbie

Do you have any door glass? Need driver's door glass really.
  9. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

I can certainly supply a door glass for you, and I have front indicators and rear lamp lenses and rear lamp backplate. I am just east of Nottingham. PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  10. Andrewwoey

I am keeping the front screen and door glass for my own spares. Only rear side glass and boot glass, that i will let go.

Andy.