1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. BillyKnight

BillyKnight Newbie

Hello there,
    had my 88 kombi for a year now, a good clean car, flew through its last MOT but has an engine rattle. Has been a very reliable car but I do not have the know how to pull it apart, I do not know what the problem is, still starts ok but has a stop start tapping sound.
    If you are interested give me a call on 07824-409711.
    Thanks,
    Billy.

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      31.5 KB
      Views:
    • b.JPG
      b.JPG
      File size:
      31.2 KB
      Views:
    • c.JPG
      c.JPG
      File size:
      28.8 KB
      Views:
  2. DaveinOz

DaveinOz Aussie Trabant Nutter Forum Donor

Lovely colour! Looks brilliant in the sun. Good luck with the sale.
  3. Cold-War-Charlie

Cold-War-Charlie Von Trabi Forum Donor

How much is it?
  4. BillyKnight

BillyKnight Newbie

You know what? I have decided I'll hang on to it and fix the rattle. Its been a great little car and it should be good for many years with a fresh engine. I'll keep you posted. Billy.