1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Andrewwoey

Andrewwoey Puttering Along

Hi
    Does any one know where i can get the 800RS 3 colour blue side stripes (decals) from. I have been trying to search the German and Hungarian sites but i have had no success. I was possibly thinking of painting the strips, if there are none available.

Andy.
    kev the builder likes this.
  2. 1983JZR3W

1983JZR3W Puttering Along

If you can't find any originals, I would go to a shop that wraps cars in vinyl colors. They should be able to make up a set of stripes for you for a reasonable cost if you have a photo to work from.
  3. Andrewwoey

Yes a sign makers should be able to do a set. I thought i would have a search around first as there seems to be many cars that have been built that use the same stripes. Most of these seem to be on mainland Europe.

Andy.
  4. Andrewwoey

I have decals now. Found a place in Germany that made them.

Andy.