1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Len B

Len B Puttering Along

Well I have decided to sell my Trabant 601s.This car runs great and drive great also. It has the original green paint, roof rack , new fan belt , new tail lights, K&N filter, and new tires.NO RUST very solid car, US title in my name .
    I can take pictures of what ever part you want to see. I had my fun now it is time for you to have your fun . There are more pictures in the Intoduce yourself section under " Hello from Baltimore Maryland"
    $3500.00 Len 410-294-2513

Attached Files:

2. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

I wonder how much it would cost to ship this to Idaho? :)
  3. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Where would you put it?
  4. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Maybe I could live in it
    Justin likes this.
  5. Justin

Maybe you could
  6. Len B

Len B Puttering Along

I will be putting this on E-Bay. Let me know if interested before it goes on...
  7. Brian Krustchinsky

Brian Krustchinsky Loyal Comrade

im interested in the roof rack if you wanna sell it
  8. Len B

Len B Puttering Along

$3500.00 and the roof rack is yours and then sell the car get your money back. ;)
    Justin likes this.
  9. Brian Krustchinsky

yea they shipping would kill me
  10. Justin

There are a few people looking for cars. This is a very, very fair deal. I actually think Len B may be loosing money on this once you take into account some of the things he put into it.

Someone should snatch this up!
  11. Justin

What about you JASONCHAD. You would never let a Trabi go homeless :)
  12. Len B

Len B Puttering Along

Call me special price for members if interested. Yes I am loosing money on this but I have another car to buy and need to sell.
    Make me an offer
  13. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

That roof rack is available today in Germany and other locations. I have one that I bought in Germany in 1992, Len's is well kept, they rust very quickly. I will try to make my next one. Have a look at some, possibly, DDR racks in Trabant Accessories. http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/trabant-accessories.985/#post-5382
  14. jobuzo

jobuzo Puttering Along

Too bad, I lived in Bel Air MD before I came to work in Hungary and bought be one here, an 86 runs good, some window leaks etc, I got it for the ;ow ;ow price of 40,000 Forint, less than $200. It cost more for the inspection and registration. LOL
  15. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Outstanding! I love that low price. Has anyone else, besides me, paid 1 DM or 1$. Those were the days.
  16. Len B

Len B Puttering Along

Her is a link to a YouTube video of the Trabant running and driving. I have it listed on Ebay now so if you are interested please bid.
    Justin likes this.
  17. Justin

Good luck with the sale Len B
  18. Brian Krustchinsky

Len, did it sell on Ebay?
  19. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

I hope you share the forum with the buyer, if they aren't with us already.
  20. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

If it doesn't sell do you want to trade for a 80 Fiat Brava? It originally came from Baltimore. Well Italy but was driven by the wife who owned the Fiat dealership in Baltimore.