1. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

The next year flyer is up, I'm thinking of attending. If anyone brings a Trabant, I'll bring my Barkas and my Vespa instead of my race car....

http://allbritishcarday.com/
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

I've been thinking about going too...Would you drive your Barkas or Trailer it?
  3. Bountyflyer

I will take my Trabant to the Concours d'Elegance of Texas at the same time. It's just next door and they've aprooved my car to be among other very high dollar vehicles. It also includes a tour as well.

Will try to be in Dallas next year...
  4. Justin

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  5. Mike Culver

Mike Culver Newbie

Sorry I have been away from the forum as I'm seriously under-employed at the present time and finding work takes all my time. I do plan on being there with both my Trabant and Yugo to form my very own "bloc". I live fairly close to the event.
  6. Justin

Where I thought I was going to make it, I may not be in a position to do so....Take lots of photos!!
  7. Mike Culver

Mike Culver Newbie

Sorry I took some time getting these off my camera, but here are pictures of the All British & European Car Day 2014 event. It was a fine day and I met with the guy who I bought my Trabi from. My DDR flag wasn't enough to keep people from thinking it was a Russian car or in the movie Goldeneye however. I'm sure it ran through many a mind on how a guy would eagerly own both a Yugo and a Trabant.

https://plus.google.com/photos/113160066329647500630/albums/6013700950023119601

I believe that link will work for everyone properly. Please let me know if it doesn't

[​IMG]
  8. Bountyflyer

Nice pictures. One day I hope I'll make it there... There is always something on the same weekend... Nice pictures!