Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

Hey all, I'm visiting my friend in germany who has four garages full of parts, literally everything. I want to try and help him sell the parts. If you need anything, send me a message and we can work the details out. Offer good until the second week of July.

Ryan
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

I think to move stuff, it may be a good idea to post some examples and prices...I know they are good deals, but this way people can have a sample of how good.
  3. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

All the parts are in pretty good shape as he sells parts here at flea markets. I can't take pictures of the thousands of parts he has, and prices we can negotiate when the parts are found and needed.
  4. Justin

I know that, I was just thinking if some basic things were posted for people to have an idea....no worries if it's not reasonable to do that
  5. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

I posted last year roughly what all the parts are. When I go back, more pictures for sure!
  6. debs

debs Smoking Along

hi looking for righthand front wing any chance
  7. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

The body panel? Wish you had PMed me, had one last week, got smashed. I can check the garage again. Might have it.
  8. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

Hey all, I'm headed back to the US and A in a few weeks, too busy to send parts. Thanks to those who did!
  9. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

I'm gone in a week. No more time to send parts.
  10. Justin

Ryan, would you like me to lock the thread down so there aren't any new posts on it?
  11. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

Yes, and a reminder to people that one of the benefits of the internet is the speed at which we can communicate. No use in going at snail mail pace with email!
    Justin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.