1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. tricken

tricken Loyal Comrade

so I am stuck how do i adjust the drums on my p50
    most have a dang wheel and you just click it till tight back off 1 and good. but the more i look i cant find anything.

so tired of no stopping with out the 3 pump to get a good pedal and help would be great.
  2. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

No the adjusters are only accessible from inside. Having to pump up the pedal would suggest air in the system somewhere.
  3. RogerDerSchrauber

RogerDerSchrauber Premium Member Forum Donor

4. tricken

tricken Loyal Comrade

yea may be time to tear in to the backs again and look at what the last owner did the front is good but those back never adjust up. I know it is not a bleeding issue as i did the open valve and pump and pump all the air out till it is just fluid all the way back to the tube back to the resvior