1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. TrabiJKW

TrabiJKW Newbie

Hello Trabi and IFA drivers from all over the world.

I offer original licence plates of GDR. They are original and brandnew, some with stamp on the back.

Do you wanna have a plate what you car had when it was born or a personalized one, let me know.
    Letters are 100% the same like in the GDR.
    It is possible to create them with black letters (normal version).
    Red are also possible. (used only for test driving)
    I also create the typical commercial plates which were used on shootings of the factory Sachsenring.

If you are interested, please send me an email.
    Link to german webside:
    http://www.omoma.de/detail.php?anz=...tfarbe=000000&tabhell=C3C49C&tabdunkel=7B80C2

Attached Files:

• cxyv.jpg
      cxyv.jpg
      File size:
      216.1 KB
      Views:
  2. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

I am looking for plates for my Trabant P50, but it seem like it needs the older plates pre-1962, because the standard size DDR plates are to long to fit on the trunk of the car without rubbing. Do you have the old style plates available?
  3. Steve H

Steve H Loyal Comrade

The ad has been pulled by the looks of things.
  4. TrabiJKW

TrabiJKW Newbie

I only have them from the late 70s till 80s.
    @Steve: What do you mean?
  5. Steve H

Steve H Loyal Comrade

I clicked and it said 'Diese Anzeige existiert leider nicht!'

Which, my basic knowledge of German, says something along the lines of 'this advert doesn't exist'.

I am, however, interested in a proper DDR style plate for mine - it's a 1984 car, on a British number, which I assume can be made into a DDR style plate.
  6. TrabiJKW

TrabiJKW Newbie

7. TrabiJKW

TrabiJKW Newbie

Now it works :))
    Dont know if it is possible. Plates only had this combination: AA 11-11 or AAA 1-11
  8. Steve H

Steve H Loyal Comrade

Ahhh. I hadn't properly looked and assumed they were embossed, like you current Deutsche plates.
  9. TrabiJKW

TrabiJKW Newbie

Seriously,
    is somebody interested?
  10. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

TrabiJKW I would be interested in a set. Do you accept payment through Paypal?
  11. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator