1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Thought I would share it

[​IMG]
  2. Sjacob

Sjacob Puttering Along

Hey, i had a different picture of that same car on the wall in my old office. From a motor magazine which did a piece on the trabi, with a poster included. The owner had made a sort of rat-style lowering job, and had to bring the exhaust pipe in through the cabin to avoid it hitting the asphalt. He had also widened the rims to give them the look they have.
  3. Justin

I didn't know that. If you still have any other versions of this car, I would like to see them. Or if you remember the magazine, maybe I could look it up.
  4. Sjacob

Sjacob Puttering Along

5. Justin

I am trying to redo my Trabi back to as original as possible. However, if I could come across a second one, I would love to do something like this to it ^^. If you have any pictures of your Kombi, you should post them
  6. Sjacob

Sjacob Puttering Along

I am doing the same to the oldest of my two 601s', And I am considering turning the newer one into a convertible as it will never be allowed on norwegian roads anyway due to its low age. I guess I can post a picture of the kombi here, as it is slightly modified (unoriginal seats and 12 v electrics, and i think it has been lowered)
    the pics didnt load properly here, so here's a link to the album: http://imgur.com/a/U0DhM