1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

I posted these the other day but they disappeared!

Here's some of my collectables. Somewhat sorted by country, make or political status.

[​IMG]

Mom bought me this lamp for Christmas. A replica from the 1983 movie"A Christmas Story". The green "bug" was part of a display of Raid! bug spray back in the 1980s when I worked for grocery store.

[​IMG]

Some of my East German/Eastern Bloc items.

[​IMG]

I know the Goggomobil is West German but it had to go somewhere...

[​IMG]

Soviet coins stamped 1991 I found at a local flea market!

[​IMG]

Yugo belongs with the Fiat models.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mustang and other American car models.

[​IMG]

Random stuff from some of my travels and misc knick knacks. Wooden cars were my wife's fathers.

[​IMG]
  2. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Very nice. Here is a picture of my office shelf
    Office shelf.jpg