1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. mati0921

mati0921 Loyal Comrade

My mom was out deerhunting yesterday:
    [​IMG]bambi vs volvo 2 by mati0921, on Flickr
    [​IMG]bambi vs volvo by mati0921, on Flickr
    Needs a new bumper, grille, hood, and maybe indicator lamp. everything else seems fine. The deer was killed instantly, but flew off to a field, so we left it there. could have been good to have in the freezer though. :)
  2. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

Round where i live there are huge numbers of pheasants hand reared to be shot . They mostly get run over or eaten by foxes before though . One smashed in my nice new barkas grill and then the next year another mashed off a wing mirror
  3. mati0921

mati0921 Loyal Comrade

Just found out the headlamp is way out of adjustment, looked closer and it was crushed on the backside... Off to the breakers yard. :)
    My granddad hit one about a month ago without any damage to the car, and my uncle smashed the left corner 10 cm into the car about 20 years ago in a ford sierra. That one ended on the dinner table, and the skull with antlers was put on the wall. :)