1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

As I am trying to raise some money for the forums through vendors, sponsors etc. I came up with an idea for a T-shirt Design.

I worked with John Fernley who donated his time and efforts in creating the artwork for the back.

Below is the final draft and what will be printed. With the overwhelming interest, I am actually planning on getting these into print and back to be shipped out within the month of August.

I will be sending out a mass message to the boards in hopes no one will miss it, once ordering is closed and numbers are sent to print, you will will not be able to order one. This shirt is pre-order only, no extras will be printed.

The cost of the shirts will be $15.00 each + shipping.

Within the U.S. the shipping charges for one shirt will be $2.75, If you order more than one, I will combine shipping and get the absolute lowest cost I can to get them sent to you. It will not be a $2.75 per shipping charge, it will be whatever actual costs are.

Outside of the U.S. I have checked. It looks like shipping to the U.K. runs about $7.50 - $8.00 (I will confirm this)

Other parts of Europe I will check but again, I will get it to you at the lowest shipping cost possible with the same option to combine shipping.

Again, keep in mind money earned on these shirts will not go into my pocket. The money will be put into the forums for maintenance costs, upgrades and improvements to help us build a better online community.

Thank you!

[​IMG]
  2. Justin

Re: Trabant T-shirt - FINAL DESIGN - ORDER NOW

ORDERING CLOSES AUGUST 19, 2012. GET YOUR ORDERS IN BEFORE THAT.
  3. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

where is that order form, ninja?
  4. Justin

It's right under the picture where it says T-shirt order form. None having issues finding or seeing it can contact me directly too
  5. Justin

For anyone who wants to order a shirt, this is the last week. All ordering is closed as of 8/19. The final count is going to the printers 8/20.

That being said, if you want one and haven't ordered one, you can view the design above.....

Cost is $15.00 + shipping (Shipping in the U.S. for one is $2.75) (Shipping overseas to most of the U.K. and Germany will run about $7.50-8.50 for one) If you order more than 1, shipping will be calculated and combined for the lowest cost.

After you submit your order through the order form, you will get a PayPal invoice which you have up to the 19th to complete. If payment is not received on or before the 19th you will not get a shirt, as they are pre-order only.

As of now we have about 30 orders and I appreciate the awesome response and enthusiasm on them.

Any questions feel free to contact me.
  6. Justin

Today is the last day to order your shirt! All orders must be in and paid by midnight Central Standard Time.  Contact me with any questions.