1. 2strokebloke

2strokebloke Newbie

Hi, I'm Geert, I live in the Netherlands and I registered here because of my growing interest in two stroke cars.

I used to be into two stroke tuning big time, from fast road 2 wheelers, to 150 meter ''moped'' (50-90ccm) drag racing, which used to be pretty big where I live.
    I also have a weak spot for retro vehicles and odd powerplants, like Mazda rotary engines, and small displacement turbo/supercharged cars.

Currently I own a Volkswagen Polo G40 and a Kreidler Florett, the last one is suprisingly completely stock :)

Eventually the Polo has to go for a more sensible daily driver, and that leaves room for a new passion I hope to find in a two stroke car like a Trabant or an old Saab.

Really looking forward to learn more about these cars and having a great time doing it.

Added a small picture of the Kreidler;
    [​IMG]
  2. Bill Overbaugh

Bill Overbaugh King Trabi Administrator Forum Donor

That bike is really cool! Welcome to the forums!
  3. DaveinOz

DaveinOz Aussie Trabant Nutter Forum Donor

Welcome. That Polo sounds interesting, I've always liked the early Polo models (unfortunately they didn't sell them here in Aus...)

If you go for a Trabant 1.1 that's part Polo anyway! :p

Good luck with the search!
  4. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Welcome from Texas...I briefly owned a 1953 Kriedler K50
  5. michiel76

michiel76 Loyal Comrade

Hey Geert,also welcome here!
    Your Kreidler is also great,nice machine!
    By the way,Polo G40 is also a great car and some people swap engine from Polo in a Trabant 1.1!

Regards,

Michiel.