1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  1. d3m0n1

d3m0n1 Newbie

Recent owner of a Trabant 601s and am very excited to have aquired this piece of history. It's in decent condition but needs a bit of work to get it on the road. I'm quite looking forward to starting this project and learning a lot about the Trabant on the way through this forum and through hands on experience!
    BillB likes this.
  2. BillB

BillB Loyal Comrade Administrator Moderator

Demon, welcome to the forum. Loads of Trabi info contained here as well as lots of helpful friends with the same love for the cars.
  3. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Welcome. Where are you in the UK? I'm in Nottingham and I have just bought my third Trabant 601 in just over a year. Post some pictures of your pride and joy on here so we all can have a gander. Any help needed just ask. Some of us also have spare parts so consider that before ordering from Germany.
    RogerDerSchrauber likes this.
  4. Andrewwoey

Andrewwoey Puttering Along

Welcome. Another UK owner here. Some good information here and also some knowledgeable people.

Andy.
  5. Austinpowers

Austinpowers Loyal Comrade

Hello and welcome to the club, nice to see another Trabi owner over here.