1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  2. SALE PENDING - Hello Everyone...Just a note for those of you who do not check the For Sale Section often, but I am selling my Trabant for $2500. Link is below, if you're interested, reach out to me. http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/price-drop-1984-trabant-limo-for-sale-clear-title.43437/
  1. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

I was going to paint them and don't you know I lost one. If anyone has one or two they could part with, let me know!

Ryan (USA preferred, but don't mind getting a parcel from across the pond.)
  2. TNTrabi

TNTrabi Lord Trabi Forum Donor

If you are referring to the metal piece that attaches to the cowl that the hinge pin goes through, I have an extra set of those. You can just call Jonathan. Phone number is on my info page.
  3. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

I can't believe I just saw this post. I'll call soon. Thank you! Ryan
  4. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

Thanks Jonathan for the hinges! Top guy to deal with!
  5. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Anybody know if there is a substitute UK part to fit Trabant 601 tie rod end. Or is it a Germany order part again.