1. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

It is amazing to me the range of vehicles produced by IFA. Everything from small motor scooters up to heavy trucks. Here is a picture I took a couple years ago while I was in Budapest. The IFA W50 was produced in large numbers and was still commonplace in Hungary.
    [​IMG]
  2. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

That is a great photograph. Too bad the big IFA logo fell off of this one. Or is it there. I will look closer. Please take more like this and share them.
  3. Wartburg353W

The diamond shape on the grille says IFA. I don't know what other logo you are looking for. You know I can't take any more pictures like that since I am not in Budapest anymore. I do have several photos I took while I was that could be shared if anyone wanted to twist my arm . . . .
    Wartburg Jeff
  4. Wartburg353W

OK life's too short and we all have too much to do for me to wait around for you to twist my arm. Here's a picture I took of a road work crew framed against the backdrop of the Margaret Bridge over the Danube in Budapest. I spent three years there and this really evokes memories for me.
    [​IMG]
    I would also like to add that this is my favorite color for the W50. Don't you agree?
    Wartburg Jeff
  5. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Consider your arm constantly being twisted, especially if it is for cool pictures!

Keep 'em coming.

P.S. I like the color too.