1. Bill Overbaugh

Bill Overbaugh King Trabi Administrator Forum Donor

Hi all,
    I'm at the Brimfield MA antique show, and came across three great items. Too rich for my blood, but it anyone wanted me to pick these up for them, let me know tonight. I can try for them tomorrow.

There are two IFA Wartburg roll-up posters which the guys wants $80 apiece for. They're pretty amazing, probably 4' by 3' and in excellent condition.

Also a 1957 Zundapp Motorcycle in semi-restored condition. It apparently runs. I didn't talk to the guy so I don't know about title or road worthiness or anything, but he wants $2500.

I'll check the forum tonight, tomorrow AM, and just before I leave, which is probably noonish on Friday 7/11.

Attached Files:

2. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Cool items. I own a Wartburg, and would love those hanging in my garage...but that is too rich for my blood!
  3. Bill Overbaugh

I may go tomorrow and offer him 80 for both. Worst he can say is no. I do think they're worth that, they are pretty cool posters... I assume they were instructional posters for a training room or something like that.
  4. Bill Overbaugh

OK all, I am a sucker, and I spent all night stewing about those posters, so I went back and bought one of the two. I could only get him down $5. So I bought a $40 poster for $75. Then he supposedly didn't have change, and only gave me $4 so I paid $76. But what the heck, it's a cool poster, and it's going up in my garage! So if anyone out there has a Wartburg, I have an overpriced poster for you. I bought the one with the tools on it... Spezial Werkzeug fur den PKW Wartburg. I have the guy's card if anyone wants the Voderachse poster. You might get him down to $75. :)
  5. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn Loyal Comrade

do you have the guy(s) number at who had the bike .....??

also you made a good buy on the poster ( i wouldve have went with the one that you bought )
  6. Bill Overbaugh

jfreakofkorn, sorry for the delay. I'll hunt around. My cell phone batteries were low, so I didn't take as many pictures as I should have.