1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/

Justin's 1981 DeLorean DMC12

Other Vehicle's item created by Justin, Dec 24, 2014

1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

2. Justin

Justin updated Justin's 1981 DeLorean DMC12

View updates to this Vehicle...
  3. kev the builder

kev the builder Loyal Comrade

nice car, you should be able to get parts for it easier than for a trabi in the us and no rust what a bonus
  4. Justin

Thanks Kev.

The frame on them can still rust.

Yes parts can be easier, but there are a lot of things that are NLA (No longer available) and parts prices are significantly higher than they are for the Trabi :)
  5. kev the builder

kev the builder Loyal Comrade

That's the thing with trabis cheap spares but postage to the us will be high,I've seen a wheeler dealers program on tv and he went to a company who had got all the spares from when Dmc went bust I think they were in California
    Justin likes this.