1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. LIFAD

LIFAD Smoking Along

Hi,
    I'm looking to buy a Trabant in the UK, idealistically one that has been registered. If anyone has any leads, that would be great. I'm having the worst luck trying to find one (they all sell so quickly).
    Thanks,
  2. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

You don't have to translate the manual to English. It's already been done for you elsewhere on this forum. Look in the reference/technical section for the English manuals. Welcome to the forum. You are possibly our youngest member!
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  3. LIFAD

LIFAD Smoking Along

I am aware that it has been translated and that you can get genuine English editions of the Manuel. It’s simply a fun way for me to learn the ins and outs of a Trabant and learn a little German.
  4. Steve

Steve Loyal Comrade

Manuel was a waiter in Fawlty Towers by the way.
    RogerDerSchrauber likes this.
  5. LIFAD

LIFAD Smoking Along

Sorry for the autocorrect *manual
  6. Tony jones

Tony jones Newbie

I have a UK registered P601. I'm just at the point of deciding wether to restore or sell on. I am near Wigan. Give me a call on 07504 700522
    Tony