1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn Loyal Comrade

i have some stuff that i would like to ship to Europe ...

some furniture and other odds n ends .....

location would be the south east and would like to have it shipped to France ....

how do i look into this ... any help would be grateful ....

happy holidays to everyone ...
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

I would imagine just talking to shipping companies, import/export....Depending on how much stuff you have you could probably share a container or space on a ship.

I would look first into what port in closest to you and see some of the key players that go out of that port.

Maybe a good start. Bountyflyer may also know something on this subject. He's from Europe and I know brings cars and parts over from time to time and I am sure he's probably brought furniture too.