1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/

What did you do on The First of May?

1. Took the day off and attended a labor event, preferably at Haymarket

1 vote(s)
  2. Took the day off in honor of those fallen in the workers struggle

1 vote(s)
  3. Wanted to take the day off, but couldn't and felt horrible about it

0 vote(s)
  4. Went to work and sadistically forced my employees to work on the real labor day

0 vote(s)
  5. Went to work in defiance of my fellow workers, just to show them

0 vote(s)
  6. Huh? What? What's so big about May first?

2 vote(s)
  1. Keri

Keri Leader

What did you do for International Workers Day?
    Comrade Trabi transported myself and some other reliable comrades to The Haymarket Memorial for a labor rally and the unveiling of new plaque on the monument, presented by delegations from Sweden and Germany, ancestral homelands of both myself and Comrade Trabi.

All Trabantkind can now rest easy for another year, as Comrade Trabi carried the flag (literally) to Haymarket for the third year running, and for the forth year of visiting Haymarket in May.

As an aside, after exactly three years of driving, we have traveled exactly 65,000km even upon arriving home last night.
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

I had to work that night after being off seven days on my long weekend. I needed the money. But I support your efforts Keri!
  3. DaveinOz

DaveinOz Aussie Trabant Nutter Forum Donor

I took the day off, I could say that it was to attend a labor rally or honor those who struggled but it was really because I had a cold and felt like crap... did at least get out to the garage and hook up the battery charger to the 601 to replenish the electron storage tank.
    Keri likes this.