1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Javon Johnson

Javon Johnson Newbie

Hello all! My name is Javon and I am planning to buy a 601 within the next few months as I save some money up. I live in Ohio, and I am surprised to see that there are other Trabi nuts in this part of the country :D
  2. trondd

trondd Puttering Along

Welcome. I think there are a couple in Ohio. A few in the country. :D

If you want to buy from in the US, your best bet might be Adam in FL. I think he still has a couple for sale. Check the recent posts in the Trabi Trader section. I have a car on the way, but still monitor craigslist and try post stuff I see come up.
  3. Javon Johnson

Javon Johnson Newbie

Thank you! I will definitely reach out to him. I did find one on Craigslist but the owner didn't seem too keen to sell it
  4. Nick

Nick Newbie

There are three Trabant owners in Ohio Javon! I would be happy to have you on board! When will you by your Trabi?
  5. BillB

BillB Loyal Comrade Administrator Forum Donor