1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

With all these ideas for meets going around, I got the fever. I will do my best to make the one in Utah but if I am able to I won't be able to bring me car.
    I know Bill Morris said we should do one in our part of the country (I am hoping he was serious, if not he'd better be now). Anyway, I just talked to John Short also and he would potentially be on board also. I wanted to see who else?
    I found this place that looks awesome out in Oklahoma, very close to Bill, about 9 hours for me and 8 for John. It's called Little Sahara State Park and it's basically a mini-sahara desert.
    They have camping, some nice scenery and it's an off-road haven where they rent ATV's (if there is enough of us we could probably secure a group rate). Might be a fun little trek.
    I don't think 2013 would be feasible but maybe mid-late Spring 2014? It would take that long to grow the interest and get a larger group together.
    What do yall think?

2. Bountyflyer

Bountyflyer Premium Member Forum Donor

I think participating in the Dallas show with our Trabis would generate more interest. I'm not sure if I can justify it to the "boss" to travel 9 hrs to see 3 other Trabies....Maybe it would be better if other makes would be velcome as well?

What time of the year are you thinking about? I think it should be before May or after September...

Does anyone will attend on the Dallas all eauropean show?
  3. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

I don't know if I will make Dallas this year and if we do a S.W. Treffen, it wouldn't be until sometime in 2014 :)