Been a busy day fitting new lowering kit from Trabantwelt. started the front, managed to fit the leaf spring which was very very easy. Then fitted the new shocks, again easy. I then had the confidence to replace the drivers side outer wishbone, boy was it a lot of hassle taking the bolts off and then trying to get the long bolt back in and aligned so the bottom bolt goes in at the rear of the wishbone. managed to do it but I have a couple of questions, the new leaf spring is a lot thicker as it has I think 4 extra leafs, I only managed to get 1 nut on each of the 4 bolts where as before it had 2 nuts on each of the 4 bolts. is 1 nut sufficient or will I have to get longer bolts. once I fitted the outer wishbone, I tightened all the bolts including the bolt that connects the wishbone to the spindle, it feels tight especially the outer wishbone and im wondering whether there should be more play. going to finish the other side tomorrow. I didn't realise I had to order the sleeves for the wishbone, luckily the old ones were in good nick and I managed to get these out without damaging it.