1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  2. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

Do I dare ask if I can have a different design..it seems only one type is available . Oh wait... these are Trabant t-shirts we are talking about :(. Do I have to wait 12 years before I get this t-shirt like I would If I bought the car new :D? . No, seriously though, I appreciate you may have to get them done in batches but everyone in the U.K owns /wears/ or drinks out of something with "Keep Calm" on it and it is making me NOT calm. I do like the other t-shirts you had on offer ? any chance ? or do I have to wait until you offer them again ? I don't mind waiting for now . Thanks
  3. Justin

It's up to you, you can get this one AND the next one. After all it is still a Trabant shirt. I do have to do it in batches, but fortunately for you, the GBP is worth so much more than the dollar, the shirt is really half price for you guys :)

Purchase is never required on it, so if you like it you can get it and have it in addition to any other shirts. Totally up to you :)
  4. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

I ordered one.
    Justin likes this.
  5. Justin

Thank you for ordering and supporting us :)
  6. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

Do You have to have a google email account to get a t-shirt? or do you accept paypal?
  7. Justin

I accept Paypal, actually when I send out the invoices, they will be via PayPal.

What I do is calculate the actual shipping cost to you and only charge for that portion of it, that's why it takes me a little time to get the invoice out to you :)

So no, you don't have to have a Google account
  8. Cessnapilot89

Cessnapilot89 Puttering Along

Just ordered one! Thanks Justin!
  9. Justin

Anytime! Thanks for buying and supporting the forum!
  10. Cessnapilot89

Any time! Just let me know how to get the money to you.
  11. Justin

I'm going to send invoices out soon, it will be done via paypal
  12. Keri

Keri Leader

"Calm"???? :confused: What's that?

Can I get one that says:

"You say
    COMMIE
    like it's a bad thing!"

Oh, wait, I've already got one! :p
  13. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

I am super excited...I can hardly wait.
    Justin and Cessnapilot89 like this.
  14. Cessnapilot89

I can't wait either! Will be awesome to have a Trabi shirt.
    Justin likes this.
  15. Justin

I need more orders on these, at least 8-9 more....I will ship them anywhere :)
  16. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Did we ever get enough people to commit to the shirts? Since it is getting late in the year maybe we should go with long sleeve t-s and make them Christmas presents.
  17. Justin

We didn't QUITE make it, but hell, I'll get the invoices tallied with shipping and sent out in this next week.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully the next shirt is more successful