1. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

20131113_150714 (800x600).jpg
    Add to the authenticity of your classic East German ride with one of these hand-crocheted toilet paper covers. Put it over a roll of TP and set in on your package shelf. Presto! You are ready for any emergency. Very limited quantity (what you see in the photo) your choice ten dollars ea. plus postage.
    trabant601 likes this.
  2. Thinsid

Thinsid Loyal Comrade

Nice!
    I'm still recovering from the shock of learning that a "Toilet Roll Holder" is a Genuine car Accessory.
    trabant601, Keri and Justin like this.
  3. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

Did you make these or buy them? Either way, they are great. If it's not already spoken for, I will take the yellow, black and red one.
  4. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

At $10 these are a bargain. They are 10€ on trabantwelt.de plus shipping. I are super excited.
  5. Wartburg353W

The black-red-and-yellow one is sold. The Minion one is spoken-for. Any takers on the last three?
  6. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Nice. Did you see mine. The person who made it for me heard me explain it well but made a stocking cap so there is no brim. I like it, great place to stow some accouterments for the visit to the WC. I personally saw all of those you have Wartburg353W and they are high quality and look great.
  7. Wartburg353W

I showed you mine now you show me yours.
  8. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Didn't you see it? I had a "poop sheet" in the rear window that may have covered the Huetchen that I have. Isn't an information sheet a poop sheet? I love idioms, jargon, and colloquialisms. I'll snap a shot of it next time there is some sunlight over here.