1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Newbie

ok matey thanks but I would like the door mirror please
  2. Rangie999

Rangie999 Puttering Along

Sorry no mirror.... they are easy enough from Trabant welt!!
  3. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

I didn't see this listed:

Interior (dome?) light
    Engine compartment lamp (if equipped)
    Plastic nut that holds radio blanking plate on

I live in the USA, if he would be OK with shipping outside Europe.
  4. Rangie999

5. Rangie999

Trabant weld do all these new old stock as far as I can see.... why mess about with old ones??
  6. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

I currently don't need any critical new parts. I might be wrong but last time I checked their website, they didn't have these parts.

https://www.trabantwelt.de/Trabant-601/Elektrik:::22_24.html?MODsid=fd62op1pjgtt6k5j2r91f64od0

Shipping from the UK is less than half that from Germany. I recently bought a set of new H4 headlights (US spec H4s that replace sealed beams won't fit the buckets) from a guy in the UK. Shipping was about $18. Shipping from Germany was $65.
  7. Yes that's it,how much would you want?
    Sorry I don't know your name,I'm Mark.
  8. Rangie999

I'm Matthew.... just a ride in your Trabbi when it's going, want to see how it compares with mine!! Fetch it whenever you like ...
  9. Sent you a private message Matthew re: your address.
  10. Bucks

Bucks Puttering Along

Hi what wheels are you selling and do you still have the front leaf spring and also rear bumper plastic corners?

What are the front seats like?
  11. Rangie999

Pretty sure they are the 4 hole wheels... seats are a bit worn and will have to look at how many bumper caps are left!
  12. Trabant_Mike

Trabant_Mike Puttering Along

Do you still have the wheels by any chance? Are the tyres legal? If so, how much tread do they have?

Plus, do you happen to have a carburetor which works well?
  13. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Hi,

Do you happen to have an "un-bent" one of the side sill to edge of carpet RETAINER PLATE??

The RETAINER is a linear piece of curved aluminium, with a flat return, which utilises very small screws, to fit it to/over either l.h. or r.h. door opening floor seam.
    (Approx. 70cms long,...from memory??)

After one which is not damaged/bent and nice and straight.....It's a light , small piece, but I would like one quoted for, incl. p/p to get it to me in Somerset, IF you can STILL poss. help?

Regards,

Ian.