1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please email justin@trabantforums.com
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

I was walking around Bellingham today and in a fenced off lot of about 20 German cars and two Subarus. Right there with all intact windows is a P50. I'm going to go talk to the owner in an hour if he's back. I'll post more when I know.

Attached Files:

Keri and Justin like this.
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Nice! Great share! Nice to see you back on here Ryan (@Zausel ) Where have you been hiding yourself?
  3. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

Hi Justin, I've been around...so i didnt get a chance to talk to the guy, but his associates said those are his cars, not for sale...I doubt he is going to do anything with it....its in good enough condition, I mean, all windows and the body looks fine.
  4. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

It does. It's a shame for a car to be sitting like that with nothing being to done. It hurts my heart.
  5. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

I Just saw this post. That really is too bad. Makes me sad when they rot away like that.
    Justin likes this.