1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Brian Krustchinsky

Brian Krustchinsky Loyal Comrade

2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

You want the blank, black template? Or a different color?
  3. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Untitleddefghj.png
    The original TrabantUSA shirt from 2002. Seen here at the 17th ITT June 16, 2013. See it also in Car for a Dollar at the ITT. IMG_4692.JPG
  4. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

That is a complicated design but I bet someone can come up with one which would work on a T-shirt.
  5. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

That one is not too bad actually, but a lot of European member buy the shirt's so I would stay away from something geographically specific.

The shirt I'm doing now is fun and pretty easy. I plan on doing a second one with more colors and a car on the back, probably a cut away.
  6. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

Cool idea. I was actually talking about the one of a Trabant crashing through the Berlin Wall. The Trabant USA design was one I put together back in 2001 and whore it for the first time at the 2002 ITT where I met up with Barry Rainwater and John Short in Zwickau.
  7. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

oops, wore not whore.
    Justin likes this.