1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Shameless promotion I know, but I had some of these made up for my car mainly because people are always asking about it and this way they will be able to see a site they can go to and learn more. It increases awareness of our little cars.

That said, I had a few extra made up in case people on here would like these for themselves. I have 10 left at my house, ready to go. If they go well and people have interest I will have more made up.

I'd like to ask $4.00 each for them, shipping within the US. for shipping to countries outside the US it will be $5.00. These prices are shipping included. All proceeds will be put back into the forums to help build a better community (We're still saving towards a "Garage" application)

I take PayPal and when I'm out, if people still want some, I will order more.

photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG

Let me know!
  2. Justin

2 SOLD! 8 LEFT!
  3. Justin

Only 6 Left!
  4. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Are these internal or external?
  5. Justin

External.
  6. Justin

4 LEFT....Proceeds go to improve the forums and add a Garage/Vehicle Registry! (IF THE REST SELL, WE SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH TO PURCHASE A GARAGE ADD-ON!)
  7. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

I am super excited for the changes Justin is talking about making. The garage feature would be sweet. This forum is a great resource for everyone interested in the greatest car ever made (ok...that might be s reach...but they really are great little cars).

Thanks for the time, effort and $$$ you put into this.
    Justin likes this.
  8. Justin

9. Justin

10. frogbros

frogbros Von Trabi Forum Donor

Justin I would like one.
  11. Justin

frogbros. Just shoot me over payment, $4.00 each via PayPal to justinshepherd82{at} gmail.com. And I'll get it out to you. Make sure to include your mailing address. And thank you!