1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Shameless promotion I know, but I had some of these made up for my car mainly because people are always asking about it and this way they will be able to see a site they can go to and learn more. It increases awareness of our little cars.

That said, I had a few extra made up in case people on here would like these for themselves. I have 10 left at my house, ready to go. If they go well and people have interest I will have more made up.

I'd like to ask $4.00 each for them, shipping within the US. for shipping to countries outside the US it will be $5.00. These prices are shipping included. All proceeds will be put back into the forums to help build a better community (We're still saving towards a "Garage" application)

I take PayPal and when I'm out, if people still want some, I will order more.

photo 2.JPG photo 1.JPG

Let me know!
  2. Justin

2 SOLD! 8 LEFT!
  3. Justin

Only 6 Left!
  4. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

Are these internal or external?
  5. Justin

External.
  6. Justin

4 LEFT....Proceeds go to improve the forums and add a Garage/Vehicle Registry! (IF THE REST SELL, WE SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH TO PURCHASE A GARAGE ADD-ON!)
  7. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

I am super excited for the changes Justin is talking about making. The garage feature would be sweet. This forum is a great resource for everyone interested in the greatest car ever made (ok...that might be s reach...but they really are great little cars).

Thanks for the time, effort and $$$ you put into this.
    Justin likes this.
  8. Justin

9. Justin

10. frogbros

frogbros Von Trabi Forum Donor

Justin I would like one.
  11. Justin

frogbros. Just shoot me over payment, $4.00 each via PayPal to justinshepherd82{at} gmail.com. And I'll get it out to you. Make sure to include your mailing address. And thank you!