1. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Loyal Comrade

What about a 6V dash fan (or ventilator as they are called in German)
  2. Andrew

Andrew Most Powerful Leader Moderator Forum Donor

Hi Jacko,

I see you have a couple of taillights, do you know if any of them are the older style ones with the thicker/harder plastic material, they should be a couple of mm wider than the newer thin plastic style ones.
    And which carburettors do you have? I would be interested in a 28 HB2-7 or similar if you have one.

Cheers

A.
  3. Side-burns

Side-burns Puttering Along

Is the engine still going?
  4. DDR

DDR Loyal Comrade

It should be going provided you have enough 40:1 mixture in the tank lol (sorry couldn't resist that :p)
  5. Side-burns

Side-burns Puttering Along

Is the car available
  6. jacko

jacko Newbie

Yep was still after selling Kombi and all parts if interested haven't been able to get on forum for a while let me know if interested cheers
  7. trabant601

trabant601 Loyal Comrade

12v wiper motor in needed here in Hobart, IN. Is there any chance you have one of those? If so, may want another odd bit here and there to fill a box.
  8. arcot1751

arcot1751 Puttering Along

Hi Jacko, Do you have a EBZA ignition black box ? Thanks . Dave
  9. jacko

jacko Newbie

Hi Dave sold all part only have my trabi Kombi for sale
  10. arcot1751

arcot1751 Puttering Along

Ok thanks.
  11. debs

debs Smoking Along

hi right hand front wing ?
  12. Zausel

Zausel Loyal Comrade

I have a 6v Sirokko, fan works, not sure about the rest. I removed it from my car, location USA.
  13. Matteo

Matteo Premium Member Forum Donor

Thanks, but I changed my mind about the Sirokko. In winter time I wear an additional coat while driving my Traby :D
  14. chris

chris Newbie

Hi guys anyone got some outer sills for Trabi 601s .. mine are both totally shot :)
  15. Andrew

Check the usual shops trabantwelt, autodanzer, project601, reich-tuning, ldm-tuning they should all have the parts you need..
  16. chris

chris Newbie

Thanks Andrew I shall get on to them at the weekend :)
  17. Andrew

Danzer Autoteile
    http://www.danzer-autoteile.de/Trabant-601/Karosserieteile:::15_48:5.html
    Email instead of using the online ordering as at last check they didn't show international shipping on their online shop, Andrea can email in english, by default they will quote shipping via a freight company which was expensive but very quick from my experience (Germany to New Zealand in 4 days), depending on the size of the package they may be able to send it via DHL.

TrabantWelt
    https://www.trabantwelt.de/Trabant-...:22_53.html?MODsid=01ei5stppq09mnkuk2nmsviom0
    Trabantwelt you can do the whole order online without having to contact anyone in the shop, which is great because only one person there can speak english at an ok level, they will try and send anything via DHL, whereas some other stores won't, so that is great (in Keri's case a entire engine was a bit to big/heavy for one package according to DHL and it had to be split up), so far I haven't had a problem other then a windscreen been broken by DHL, thankfully it was insured and they sent another. Also note, if you are outside of the EU, they won't charge VAT on your transaction, where some other stores won't remove the vat like they should.

Project601
    http://www.project601.com/Ersatztei...-Trabant-601/Karosserie-T601/Bodengruppe-601/
    Another one which is best to email, Robert easy to deal with and really helpful, but can be a bit conservative about what can and can't be shipped.

LDM
    http://www.ldm-tuning.de/en/trabant_601/spare_parts/body/door_parts/
    Website is in english (yay) sometime has limited stock, and also is a bit pricier then some of the other shops depending on the parts you want..

Reiche Turning
    Lots of interesting parts that don't appear in other suppliers... I've only used them once, but had no problems...
    Justin and Ron like this.