1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. kev the builder

kev the builder Loyal Comrade

wanted ebza ignition housing the aluminium piece on the end of the engine I don't need any electronic parts just the housing after destroying mine removing it
  2. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

I don't have one but the housing is identical on older points ignition cars
  3. kev the builder

Hi thanks for that info I thought they looked the same but was,nt sure
  4. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

5. kev the builder

Thanks for that
  6. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

Danzer are my favourite seller ,very fast delivery usually . They seem to charge either 15 or 25 flat rate postage so best to save up and put a big order in. I usually order together with a friend to keep costs down
  7. kev the builder

I've never used them I used ldm once and they were good,I'm currently using trabi Dave he's been very good
  8. Ian

Ian Loyal Comrade

Kev,

Did you get one of those circular boxes sorted in the end?...Otherwise, I've got one down here in Zummerset!! Regards, Ian.