1. JASONCHAD

JASONCHAD Trabi Meister Forum Donor

We are talking about trying to pull off a late summer Trabi meet for western states Trabi owners. We have tried twice before but haven't been able to make it work. We are seriously thinking about making it happen this year at Bryce Canyon in Utah.

There is an abandoned Trabi sitting there in front of Ruby's Inn...so we thought that would be the best meeting place. So far we have three Trabi owners who have expressed interest.

Is there anyone else out there who thinks they might be available for a late summer get together?

trabant bryce.jpg
    Justin likes this.
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

I like that picture and I would LOVE to go, I think it would be a little hard pressed for me to do 1200 miles each way in my Trabi though :) Maybe worth flying for the weekend though. When are you thinking?
  3. JASONCHAD

Right now we are thinking late August or early September...testing the waters now as to what interest there is.
  4. Justin

I'll look at flights and see what kind of interest comes through. I understand that whole part of the country is amazing! I am up for hosting something in Texas too if anyone is ever interested, We are in the middle of the country. So people from all over may be able to make it.
  5. Bill

Bill Smoking Along

Justin we need to meet in Oklohoma or something!
  6. Justin

Bill we could do a Central U.S. Treffen? I am sure people would want to do that too, question would be where. Most of the Central U.S. is flat and boring. How are you feeling after your accident? I saw the helmet on FB.
  7. JASONCHAD

Here is a poster for the meet this summer...thinking about making t-shirts...let me know what you think.

See the updated poster below.

Attached Files:

Justin likes this.
  8. Justin

Awesome looking brochure and it would look outstanding on a t-shirt!
  9. JASONCHAD

It is looking like we are going to try for October for sure...the date is tentatively set for October 10-12.

Here is the updated flyer/ possible shirt. I added some elements to make is loot like an old DDR Trabant brochure Trabant shirt-small img.jpg .
  10. Justin

Let me know if you do a shirt, I'd be interested in finding another printer to give me a better deal for our next shirt.
  11. JASONCHAD

Just putting in a plug for the Western States Trabi Treffen. If we can pull it off we are planning on meeting at Bryce Canyon. The dates are tentatively set for October 10-12...waiting to hear back from Stephen on his scheduling with the group of German exchange students.

If you are planning on trying to attend please let me know so we can include you on the planning.

-Jason Jones
    Justin likes this.