1. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Loyal Comrade

Took me four hours to organize all my lubrications and fluids today.

[​IMG]
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

That's always a good feeling.....I'm sitting here contemplating acid washing my garage floor so I can paint and seal it
  3. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Loyal Comrade

The previous shelf was plastic and had "holes" in it from the factory and was about three feet long and a foot deep. It was about to collapse from the weight and was so full had no more room for anything else. I found stuff I had been looking for , for years! Like a right handle grease gun attachment.

I managed to condense some of this stuff down. I found multiple half used quarts of oil for example I was able to condense down into 1 quart bottles. Several partially used cans of WD-40 and PB Blaster for some reason. I moved the partially used cans to the front so I would use them before starting on the unused cans. If the cans are still pressurized.

My garage had become a mess. I cleaned off my work bench the other day and found calendars from 2011 that had stuff piled on top of it! And of course still I had been looking for, for years.
  4. Keri

Keri Leader

What I did this Saturday:

I visited my elderly mother in the hospital. This is not unusual, as I've been visiting most days for the past couple of months. But this Saturday was a little different on a humorous note!

One of mom' caretakers announced herself... Her name ended in a distinct "ya" (я) sound.
    I asked politely what nationality her name is... "Lithuanian" was her reply.

Me: Ah, I thought so.
    Her: "Why?"
    M: I study Russian language as a hobby
    H:"say something in Russian!"
    M: Я не Говорю по-Русски (I don't speak Russian)
    H: " Ах... Вы понимайте по-Русски!" (You DO understand Russian!)
    M: немного (a little bit)
    H: "немного?" (a little?)
    M: Очень немного (very little- maybe очень мало would have been better)
    H: "не очень немного! Вы говориш по-Русски!" (not a little bit at all! You speak Russian!)

Then we talked for awhile in English....
    Justin likes this.