1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

Took me four hours to organize all my lubrications and fluids today.

[​IMG]
  2. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

That's always a good feeling.....I'm sitting here contemplating acid washing my garage floor so I can paint and seal it
  3. turbofiat124

turbofiat124 Premium Member Forum Donor

The previous shelf was plastic and had "holes" in it from the factory and was about three feet long and a foot deep. It was about to collapse from the weight and was so full had no more room for anything else. I found stuff I had been looking for , for years! Like a right handle grease gun attachment.

I managed to condense some of this stuff down. I found multiple half used quarts of oil for example I was able to condense down into 1 quart bottles. Several partially used cans of WD-40 and PB Blaster for some reason. I moved the partially used cans to the front so I would use them before starting on the unused cans. If the cans are still pressurized.

My garage had become a mess. I cleaned off my work bench the other day and found calendars from 2011 that had stuff piled on top of it! And of course still I had been looking for, for years.
  4. Keri

Keri Leader

What I did this Saturday:

I visited my elderly mother in the hospital. This is not unusual, as I've been visiting most days for the past couple of months. But this Saturday was a little different on a humorous note!

One of mom' caretakers announced herself... Her name ended in a distinct "ya" (я) sound.
    I asked politely what nationality her name is... "Lithuanian" was her reply.

Me: Ah, I thought so.
    Her: "Why?"
    M: I study Russian language as a hobby
    H:"say something in Russian!"
    M: Я не Говорю по-Русски (I don't speak Russian)
    H: " Ах... Вы понимайте по-Русски!" (You DO understand Russian!)
    M: немного (a little bit)
    H: "немного?" (a little?)
    M: Очень немного (very little- maybe очень мало would have been better)
    H: "не очень немного! Вы говориш по-Русски!" (not a little bit at all! You speak Russian!)

Then we talked for awhile in English....
    Justin likes this.