1. syzmon

syzmon Puttering Along

Hi All, I'm from UK
    I'm looking for :

water tank cap
    choke
    rear lights from 601
    front and rear bumpers from (early years) 601 ( look at photo )
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

I have bakelite choke knob if that is what you mean? The bumpers will be expensive/difficult but you can buy fibre-glass replicas new which look the part
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  3. syzmon

syzmon Puttering Along

hi, can you sent me photos of the choke what you got please.
    Thank you so much
  4. vdubbin

vdubbin Loyal Comrade

5. syzmon

syzmon Puttering Along

thanks, I'm looking for expansion cap ;)
  6. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

If it is a 1.1 i suspect the choke knob will be different .
    [​IMG]
  7. syzmon

syzmon Puttering Along

oh, sorry. It's not what I'm looking for. Thank you so much any way
  8. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

9. czechnology

czechnology Smoking Along

There is no choke knob in the 1.1 - there is a bimetalic auto choke at the carb, based on the water temp.
  10. czechnology

I placed a prepaid order at reich-tuning.de almost three weeks ago. I never received anything, and nobody is responding to my emails. Did anyone receive anything from them? How long did it take?
  11. syzmon

syzmon Puttering Along

Hi, do you know where I can Get bimetalic?? I know there is no choke knob but I would like to do manual choke instead of auto pls
  12. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

Reich are pretty good usually , to northern Ireland is about 5 -10 days. Something has gone wrong, I have never had any luck with e-mails I suggest you get someone who speaks german to ring . Or write an old fashioned paper letter in best google german and also english
  13. czechnology

Thanks, I don´t have time to call anywhere. My time cost money, so does the phone bill. If someone has an official email address, especially when having a business, he should respond to customers. It is all about communication. I have no problem to wait, but need to be informed. I opened a dispute through Paypal interface. If I don´t get what I paid for, I should get reimbursed. Then I will spread the word and tell folks about my experience.
  14. mbeamish

mbeamish Loyal Comrade

Well with that attitude I'm not very sympathetic (or surprised)
  15. czechnology

Well, if you would know me personally, you could sign, that I am an easy going dude, hating conflicts (never looking up to them)
    I do not speak German at a level in which I can talk on the phone. I sent about 5 short emails, in VERY POLITE manner, asking about the status of my prepaid order. Wrote in English and translated also to german. One month passed by, nobody responded. I don´t see my role in bothering my german speaking friends, write old fashioned mail letters, at invest my time and more money into this. Especially not at someone who´s running an ecommerce business, and uses modern technologies . An amount worth of my 1 day wage went into air, and all I get is silence. I am sorry, but I see nothing wrong with my attitude. If Mr. Reich, or anyone from them, sends me a two word sentence containing the shipping date, I will be very happy to close this, and inform you guys, that there was some kind of a problem , which was happily resolved. I don´t want to denigrate anyone, I want the community to avoid same negative experience. That isn´t unfair, right?
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  16. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

It seems reasonable to me that's why you use paypal so you have the buyer protection feature. That should get them to respond or else you're right, their customer service is not good enough.
  17. czechnology

This is what I did now. Actually, I already got a message from Reich (via Paypal resolution center) that he is waiting to get the item on stock. He said that he replied to my emails. I received nothing (chacked spam folder too) ...strange.