1. In order to combat the SPAM challenges we have been facing, I have chosen for the registration of new forum members to be manually approved. If you are registering as a new member, please fill out your profile as much as your comfortable doing. By doing this it shows us that you are not a spammer and will ensure that you’re registered to the form quickly. Should you be denied by mistake, please reapply with a fully completed profile
  2. I have received a lot of messages asking about the future of the forums once my car sells. Well today it sold and will soon be on its way to its new home. With that said, for the forums, there is more information under 'Announcements" titled "Future of the Forums' you could also copy and paste this link: http://www.trabantforums.com/threads/future-of-the-forums-donations.1762/
  1. leafoff

leafoff Smoking Along

Hi guys due to unfortunate circumstances I now need a 86' onwards
    It must be in good running condition as n't really have time to rebuild one. PM me contact info nha khoa
    Get travel to Florida . Got around a grand to spend for the right car
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  2. Wartburg353W

Wartburg353W Loyal Comrade

Don't want much, do you? :)
  3. tricken

tricken Loyal Comrade

man i want a nice vert for a grand also sign me up oooo and need it also in the usa
  4. Justin

Justin Owner Administrator

Honestly, finding a convertible (very rare especially in the US), in running/decent condition and for anywhere near even $3000 would be a STEAL.

I don't know of any verts stateside.

You can't even import one a car for $1000, shipping is more than that. Good luck with your search though.